Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Em! (aka Tootie)(aka Myrtle Ruth)

Happy Birthday Em!
Today is my friend Em's birthday! I almost feel like Em is more family than friend sometimes. She is like the lovable, quirky little sister I never had.


Em and I call each other Tootie. Even when we are sober. We share an undying love for Drag Queens. Shout out Monica Munroe who is the COOLEST and most fabulous in all the Midwest! Please get your red hair back Monica!















One time we made home made mojitos and it made us really happy. Mojitos are good, but hard to make. We had to keep trying and trying till I ended up out in public in socks that did not match. I had a total meltdown. I am anal.
Em is one of the funniest people I have ever met. She is good hearted and honest to a fault. We share a Rainman type love for old school Honky Tonk music, she kicked ass at the Chicago Marathon, she is a champion for homeless animals, and she is a pioneer for new musical artists...Billy Harvey anyone?



This was her birthday a couple of years ago when she hooked up with the hottest Australian man I have ever seen in my life. His name was Angus...like the beef. Chortle Chortle.



Em looks like Isla Fisher....well, a less tarty version of Isla Fisher...if you squint, then look through Saran Wrap.


She loves dogs, babies and old folks, and she is the best damn scene partner this side of Oklahoma.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day Everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger MISS S said...

THIS IS SOOOOOOOO BELATED BUT HAPPY BIRFAY EM!!!!!! I BLAME IT ON ALL THE GREEN BEER:)
HUGS, S~LOVE

8:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Parisjasmal. The similarities are ENDLESS. I ADORE dragqueens! I secretly wish I WERE one. They're always having the most fun in any room. PS on Friday, my fabulous friend Leah is coming in from Denver for her bachelorette party and the first stop on the list is going to be Lucky Chengs! Have you been there when you've visited NYC? It's a Chinese restaurant where drag queens serve you your food and make the most inappropriate comments ever. It's so much fun. Lovely day to you!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Parisjasmal. The similarities are ENDLESS. I ADORE dragqueens! I secretly wish I WERE one. They're always having the most fun in any room. PS on Friday, my fabulous friend Leah is coming in from Denver for her bachelorette party and the first stop on the list is going to be Lucky Chengs! Have you been there when you've visited NYC? It's a Chinese restaurant where drag queens serve you your food and make the most inappropriate comments ever. It's so much fun. Lovely day to you!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home