Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hip and Lovely Things for Spring

I love this funky beehive tunic top from A Common Thread. I love the stripes with the polka dots. Very hip! This top can be found at www.revolveclothing.com . A Common Thread has great tunics for Spring. Check them out.



I have these funky Joe Bush cut off gauchos from www.bellegray.com . I wear them a lot becasue I love the funk. They look great with boots in the Winter, or flip flops in the Summer. People either love them or hate them. They are unique and I dig that. Belle Gray is a California boutique owned and operated by actress, Lisa Rinna. I love Lisa and I love Belle Gray!
Gorgeous B&D Hobo Bag from www.netaporter.com . I love B&D and I love black and white this season. This bag is is so cool and has enough room to carry all your Springtime staples to the beach and beyond.




I adore this Ann Klein Spring Jacket from www.Bloomingdales.com . I love the cut and the color. The tie around the waist is so flattering too. Simply beautiful!

This is the Antik Batik Sheepskin Bag from www.netaporter.com . I am not a fan of sheepskin, but I do love this bag. It has a vintage look that interests me.




I love this chambray shirtdress from www.JCrew.com . I am a huge fan of the shirtdress, and I am glad it is making such a splash this Spring. This one looks a little short on the model, but I am sure she is VERY tall--so it would probably be just the right length on most people.
One of my goals this Spring and Summer is to wear more dresses and skirts. I hope to break away form Capri pants and embrace more feminine and beautiful things.
Have a lovely day!

8 Comments:

Blogger Swirl Girl said...

I love JCrew and I love those gaucho things. I even love Lisa Rinna. You have such cute things on this blog!! Fat kids need cute clothes too.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Love these picks! That top would look so great on you too!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Belle Gray is just down the street from me and I still haven't been, can you believe it? I must go for some fun summer pieces.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Aussie Beauty1 said...

Lovely things for right sure.
Your style is so unique.

I love the blue short jacket.

Thank you for your ideas.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hey C-
You are not a Fat Kid. You are a lovely lady.
Thanks for the kind words!

Hi Nicky-
So sorry to read about your ear infection that will not go away!!
Thanks for the nice words!

Hi Mary
If you go there, you must show us what you bought on your blog!!!
Have a great evening.

Hello Aussie Beauty-
Thanks for visiting, and thanks again for the kind package from you and your gang!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

So cute, J!

Love the jeans and the cute jacket!

The first top looks so "you"! Hope it warms up soon in your neck o' the woods so you can wear all of your cute Spring pretties!!!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Thanks G!
Today is warm and gorgeous!
I am sure it is warming up in your neck of the woods too.

xoxoxo

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your taste - great picks! I think we have similar tastes.

Let me know if you are interested in doing a link exchange

Alyse
SporkFashion.com

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home