Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Jaeger, Cavalli, and Vivienne--oh my!

I have been busy working on perusing a lot of the Fall accessory lines lately. Surprisingly, very few things have caught my eye or have me swooning. To be honest, after a while a lot of things start looking alike, I mean a black leather pump, is a black leather pump, is a black leather......well, you get the idea. Thank goodness in the midst of all the work there have been a few shining stars. Here are some things that I fell in love with.

The Bianca Bag by Jaeger. Jaeger does not really get the recognition they deserve in the Untied States. They are very well established in Europe--and with good reason. This bag--The Bianca is stunning. The delicious cranberry patent leather and the juxtaposition of the fabric bow are so unique. I love this bag and I will search high and low for it when I am in Europe. You can find the Bianca Bag and other gorgeous Jaeger designs at: JAEGER .
These are the Roberto Cavalli Stamped Leather Platforms from NET-A-PORTER . These are so classic, yet rock and roll at the same time. Simply gorgeous.
I first saw them in the bright red pictured above, I immediately fell, and fell hard. I love these and they are for sure on my list of must haves this season.
This is the gorgeous Stella Appaloosa Tote in red. This can also be found at
NET-A-PORTER . Again with the dark cranberry.....divine.


This is just a very cool Vivienne Westwood ad that I love. Vivienne Westwood has always been willing to push the envelope on what is cool and fashionable. She has succeeded at things most are afraid to touch. In a season of ho hum, generic, and dare I say ...cookie cutter promotions and ads, from me to you-Vivienne--Thanks for some excitement! This ad is so quirky, so Flinstonian, so eccentric, and so Westwood.


I love the bag in the photo, but I have not been able to find the name of it. It was featured in the Vivienne Westwood Fall '07 show entitled "Wake Up Cave Girl!". What a brilliant title! You can check out many of Vivienne's designs at her website here: VIVIENNE WESTWOOD .

Have a beautiful day.

(photos from Jaeger, Net-A-Porter, and my own stuff)



7 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Perry said...

That Jaeger bag is beautiful! Where can you buy Jaeger in the US? In Chicago?

8:57 AM  
Blogger k said...

must have bianca bag!!!!!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha the westwood advert.

Bam Bam, Bam Bam
Nice Flintstone comparison.

11:36 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Hi Jen,

Love the VW add (the woman looks like you!)

I just bought some crocodile type shoes (the heels are not so high) and they look good and match everything.

Thanks for sending me the email.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Pia said...

Hi Jen,
How are you? Hope all is well.
I love the Bianca bag,very, very pretty.
The Cavalli shoes are gorgeous,such high heels! Must haves for me.
I don't own any Vivienne Westwood fashion but I am a fan of her fragrance Boudoir. I agree with barbarefromcalifornia,the VW model does look like you. Hey,maybe it is you!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I am the anti-posh, but I freaking LOVE that bag! You always find such goodies. Chreesta

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooow tat bag is awesome and nice collection buddy.
Well done n keep up the work.

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home