Thursday, July 19, 2007

Congratulations Scent Bar!!!!...and Chanel Nail Polish.


HOORAY!!!!!!!
Kudos to Scent Bar and LUCKYSCENT and Franco and Adam for getting a full page nod in The August issue of People Style Watch!! I have been a longtime fan and customer of LUCKYSCENT and Scent Bar. One of my sweetest and lovliest friends, whom we will call "A" works at Scent Bar. With "A's" gorgeous smile and vast fragrance knowledge, she is one of the reasons Scent Bar is such a popular place. They have awesome customer service and an unbeatable selection on all things new and niche in fragrance. I hope this layout in People brings them lots more recognition and success!


On another note, a bottle of Chanel Tulipe Noir arrived in the mail for me today. It has been touted as the next hot nail color, but I have to be honest....it is not really rocking my socks.


Do not get me wrong, I like it, but I am just not in love with it. Maybe I will feel differently when I have it on my nails. I find it to be a lot less daunting than Black Satin, but it is shimmery and more pinkish purple and frankly it reminds me of the 80's--which is not a bad thing, just not something that makes me crazy about it. The Chanel Tulipe Noir will be available soon at the Chanel Website and I am sure at Saks, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and all the usual suspects that carry Chanel. I am anxious to hear what everyone thinks about it.
Have a beautiful day!

4 Comments:

Blogger WinterWheat said...

Ahhhh, I'd give anything to visit Scent Bar and see the beautiful and sweet A. in the flesh. :-)

10:20 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

I missed the part in your last post about you sewing curtains? You kill me Carol Brady. I love the "Scent Bar", yet never have I been. YOu will have to take me! Did you like my rap? I'm workin on some stuff for Kanye.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in the greater Hollywood area, but yet I have never visited this store. I will have to give it a try next time I am in that direction.

Thanks for the tip.

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am Trina from Philly, PA.
Can you post a phot of the tulipe noir on your fingernails or toenails? I want to see how it looks actually on someone.
Thank you.
Trina

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home