Sunday, August 26, 2007

JENger kid--see also post below

Ok--This is me as a Ginger Kid (see you tube video in post below). The photo above is me at my 2nd birthday party spitting on...er, I mean blowing out my candles. All 2 of them. My hair is still that unruly and curly which is why I am constanltly obsessing about hair products and good conditioners. I look just like Little Orphan Annie. This is me at about 5 years old ALL PROUD in my "J" overalls. Notice the fancy shirt I was rocking. Ruffley sleeves at 5 years old. What a posh little monkey I was--HA! Please forgive the uneven bangs that were probably cut with the orange handled scissors kept in the junk drawer in the kitchen. Bless my little heart.

The video in the post below inspired me to find some photos of myself as a homely little Ginger Kid.

By the way, is it wrong that I think Carrot Top (the comedian) is kinda hot?

Happy Sunday!
(photos property of MonkeyPosh L.L.C)

5 Comments:

Blogger MISS S said...

How cute are you!!!!!!! I enjoyed yout Jenger pics.

As for the orange handled scissors in the kitchen. Girl, we still have some and when moms feels to lazy to get the hair scissors she still grabs those to cut my bangs! I should say she tries cause I dont let her when I see them!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were so pretty/I mean ARE so pretty.

Um, you were a pretty little girl and you are a pretty adult.

There.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Pia said...

How pretty you were with your sweet smile,cute bangs and your dimples, so precious!! Now of course you are beautiful!
I wish I had dimples too,my younger sister and DH both have them.
I like Carrot Top too,what ever happened to him? I haven't seen nor heard anything about him in ages.

8:51 AM  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Hardly homely, babe. You were a cutie who grew into a bona fide beauty. Hey, that rhymes, hee, hee!

Hugs!

12:49 PM  
Blogger k said...

you're so cute!!!!! what is that cake? it looks more like nutty brownies or something- yum! and yes, it is wrong that you think carrot top is kinda hot. :)
so, i tried the phytodefrisant i blogged about. it made my hair softer than usual but i didn't see dramatic results w/ my frizz. i did blowdry, though, which my hair just never responds too, so i'll try it again with air drying. what's your fave frizz product? my old standby is still john freida's frizz-ease. i like samy's curl potion too. i've learned that any product works best if i put it on wet & then again when it's dry.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home