Sunday, November 04, 2007

Beauty Product Challenge :day 7-CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara

Today marks the final day of this little beauty challenge. I have enjoyed participating with my friend Pat at DOODAD KIND OF TOWN . Pat and I also saw a groovy, creepy and very cool play on Friday called The Sparrow. It is getting rave reviews and it is playing at the Apollo Theater in Chicago. If you are in the Chicago area--give it a go.

Meanwhile back at the beauty challenge......

I know there have been tons of reviews for this mascara all over the internet ever since it's release in October, so I will make this review short and sweet as I am many things, but I am not a redundant joiner- ha!
I have tried tons of mascara throughout my life and I have to say, I LOVE MASCARA. It is probably my favorite beauty product besides concealer. I am very picky with mascara as I have very long lashes and I hate clumpy messy lashes. I like a clean, thick, lovely lash.
I have been less than impressed with most of the new rubberish/ plasticish mascara applicators, but undaunted I decided to give Cover Girl Last Blast a try. I am happy to say that I LOVE IT. It is every bit as good (if not better) than a lot of high end mascaras I have. Some people are comparing it to Chanel Inimitable. I have the Chanel Inimitable too, and I love them both, but for the $6.39 price tag, my love for Cover Girl Last Blast soars.

I highly suggest this mascara.

Cover Girl Last Blast can be found at most every drug store and the price just about everywhere is under $7.00.


Have a wonderful day!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am not sold on all the plactic christmas tree type mascara wands. What makes this one different.

By the way, I love your curtains. Who knew you could sew.

Mae

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello From Finland,

My friends and me love your stories and feelings on products.
This is not yet in stores in my country, but I am going to London this week so I hope to find it.
I hope the packaging is the same here so I can find it easily.
So many times they change the package and I do not recognize things.


Nakemiin
this is meaning good bye in my native language.
Lorisse

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen this is Rita from Second City.
I did not like The Sparrow at all. It made no sense to me. As a writer (of skits, screenplays, plays etc) I do not think that strange = innovative and smart.
That play is just strange. Does it ever reveal what the storyline is? What exactly happened? Why did she come back? Where did she end up?
What was the point.
I am surprised you liked this production since I have read a lot of your stuff from class.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

well, you've sold me, I'm buying it!

3:43 PM  
Blogger k said...

i'm gonna try this. lately my tried & true clinique mascara has let me down. lancome is my all-time fave but it doesn't last long.

lorisse is my new favorite person.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home