Saturday, November 03, 2007

Beauty Product Challenge :day 6- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

I roll old school. A lot.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream equals old school beauty to me. I have used this cream FOREVER. I always keep it in my handbag and in my car in case of emergency because it can be used for everything--lip balm, body, hand , feet, knee, cuticles, eye cream, tetter, psoriasis and removes corns and callouses. Ok, ok....I just made up the tetter, psoriasis and corns and callouses part. That was from a Gold Star Ointment commercial from back when I was a kid. By the way does anyone even know what tetter is? I work in the medical field and I do not know.

Ahem. My point is that Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is amazing. It has been around forever and continues to be one of Elizabeth Arden's best sellers. In the last couple of years they have added some new products to the Eight Hour line. The new Eight Hour Hand Cream is amazing, and I buy the Eight Hour Intensive Moisturizing Body Treatments two at a time because I love them so much. I love the texture and the smell. I cannot describe the smell...kinda floral, yet kinda medicinal in a soft lovely way--if that makes any sense. It won an Allure Magazine Editor's Choice award in case you could not tell in the picture--so other people love it too.
Elizabeth Arden is a tried and true brand with a longevitiy to back it up. I consider their Eight Hour Cream to be a classic that I am sure I will use forever.
Have a great day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Perry said...

You know, I've never tried 8-Hour Cream, but I 've heard so many wonderful things about it, I'm going to give it a try.

The play last night was awesome! Have a great weekend.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi monkey
This cream is old. Have you ever timed it? Does the lasting power really last 8 hours? If not, then false advertising.

It is a good cream really.

5:09 AM  
Blogger k said...

i like the new packaging.
it's an old fave of mine too. i can usually find it at marshalls/tj maxx for a pretty penny.

tetter! ha! lili got ringworm a few weeks ago and all i could think about was that goldstar ad!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home