Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I heart Belle Gray!

I have been a fan and customer of Lisa Rinna's store, BELLE GRAY since she opened about 3 years ago. I was in Chicago recently and I saw the most stylish girl carrying the most gorgeous bag and I had to ask her what it was. Turns out it was the Caldwell Bag by Goldenbleu. I asked her where she got it and she said Belle Gray. I came straight home and started checking out all their new stuff on line. I am in love with this Goldenbleu Caldwell Patent Handbag. I love the big button details and the gorgeous blue color. I also love this Madison Marcus 3/4 Sleeve Blouse. Again, the color is like the above bag and I am in love with it. Demure yet sexy! This is the Oh Deer Toffee Houndstooth Pump also found at Belle Gray. It is so classic and "sexy secretary".

I am always looking for lovely clutches for nights on the town and events. This Laura Merkin Eve Clutch is gorgeous. It is all about the patent leather this season and this color is to die for.
Love Love Love this bag! This is the Goldenbleu Marni Croc Handbag. It would so not be practical for me to carry a white bag as I would have it filthy in no time, but this one takes my breath away. It reminds me of a vintage doctor bag and I am always searching for a cool looking doctor bag purse. Beautiful!


Belle Gray also carries their own line of candles. They are named after Lisa Rinna's daughters with Harry Hamlin -the Delilah and the Amelia candles. My favorite is the Amelia. So warm and delightful. I have ordered this candle about 3 times from the Belle Gray website. The throw is great and they last a long time. *They seem to be out of the candles on the website, but if you call the store they will ship them.

You can click here: BELLE GRAY to find all items posted.

You can also call Belle Gray direct at:

866-423-5534 -- or -- 818-789-4021

Belle Gray has 2 locations. One in Sherman Oaks, CA or the newer location in Calabasas, CA.

(all photos from Bellegray.com , all swooning courtesy of MonkeyPosh)

Hi Lisa!

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicky said...

I adore that first bag. Beautiful!!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooohhhhhhh that red clutch is beautiful. Great finds Miss MP.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

OH, I was *this* close to buying Goldenbleu's round-handled tote bag (the one with the outer coin purse). That pond color is unreal. I love it.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Pia said...

Love the blue bag and top and houndstooth shoes, gorgeous! You have great taste!

I didn't know Lisa Rinna has her own fashion line. I used to watch her when she was on the soap, Days of Our Lives. I am going to check out her web site, the candles sound fab, thanks for the recs.
I love Harry Hamlin, he is so goodlooking! Lisa is beautiful, of course. Remember him in the movie, The Clash of the Titans from the 80's? First time I ever saw him, he sure was pretty.

How are you doing with your wrist? Better, I hope. How is Forrest doing? I hope he's improving. Hugs to both of you and Finley.

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those shoes are so cute but they are so high. I wish there were more sexy shoes with slightly lower heels.
I love the pond colored bag too. I never would have thought of pond as a color, but it is a perfect descriptor.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, I am so close to her boutique, I need to take the time to stop in. Let's put that on our "to-do" list when you finally make it back out here. :):)

God I loved Harry Hamlin when he was on LA Law! Didn't we all love him?

Hugs and love!

10:45 AM  
Blogger nowhereok said...

This stuff is so cute! I have seen some of the stuff they have at Belle Gray from seeing Lisa on Oprah and that talk show she has/had on Soapnet (not sure if it is still on). They have the cutest clothes and for some reason I never thought to check online. Duh! *blonde moment* I had no idea they had candles too! In addition to being a nail polish freak, I am also a candle fanatic. I will have to check out the site. I like that first bag and shirt...beautiful color. The shoes kinda make me dizzy when I look at them though. Maybe it's just me. LOL

Hope you are having a great day!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I was wondering, have you ever tried the mineral makeups that are out there? I have been hearing so much about them and it seems all companies now make mineral foundation.. have you used them and do you recommend them? thanks!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home