Friday, November 30, 2007

Boston and Lobster Roll Love

This week I went to Boston for business, shopping, and LOBSTER ROLLS!


I headed straight to Quincy Market .....and chowed down on a plethora of lobster rolls and lobster bisques and any other delight of the crustacean persuasion I could get my paws on.
Boston is one of my favorite cities. I love the culture, the history, the shopping, etc. After Quincy Market I went to Newbury Street and shopped at Louis Boston, MAC, Intermix, etc. The weather was great and there were no crowds at all.


At Copley Center they also have a really big Barneys New York. It was so nice and the lady working in fragrance really new her stuff. I did not even know that Barneys existed..I only knew about the tiny one in Chestnut Hill.

This is a photo of The Boston Common, which is said to be the oldest park in the United States. This photo was the last photo I took before I dropped my camera AND BROKE THE DAMN THING. Ack--I was so mad. It was a great trip and I look forward to going back for Celtic games and of course more Lobster Rolls.

Tomorrow morning I am headed to Oklahoma to visit my family and some friends.
I am not taking the laptop, so I will be out of the loop and not blogging for a few days.

In addition---
Today is my gorgeous, sweet, smart and hilarious friend Angela's birthday. She has a sharp wit, and hearty appetite and keeps fit with faux yoga. Ange and I both have a strong averson to extra skin and we stay far away from sliders (the ones at White Castle and beyond). Thanks to Ange for our frequent chats and for all the times she cracks me up with her quacky sense of humor! She seriously makes my ribs hurt with laughter sometimes.
Here is wishing Ange a great day of birth!

I hope everyone has a wonderful first week of December.

(photos property of MonkeyPosh LLC)

13 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Perry said...

OMG, I love Lobster rolls, and a nice bowl of steaming lobster bisque would be so GOOOD right now!
Thanks for the pics. Haven't been to Boston in awhile, but youre post made me want to schedule a visit. Safe travels this weekend!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

I can't wait to see you! Im sorry you broke your camera.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Pia said...

Hummm,more lobster rolls you lucky girl,enjoy!
Boston is indeed a gorgeous city,haven't been there in years,need to visit soon.
Have a safe trip. Will miss your blog,I think I'm addicted to you,lol! Have a great visit with your family,give your dear and very special grandmother many hugs.
Happy Birthday to your friend Angie!

12:52 PM  
Blogger k said...

i have never tried a lobster roll. i don't like lobster but the roll intrigues me.
have a great trip. hope you get your camera fixed.
and happy bday to your friend angela.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you are foxy! What's that color on your nails?

Hugs and love!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very pretty monkeyposh lady.
Most of your blog friends are prettier than the girls in magazines. I am serious. How is Heidi Montag in magazines? She is not attractive at all.

You always look like a happy person in your pictures.

I hope your paws found many lobster rolls in boston.
Have a nice trip to Oklahoma City.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one hot mama! And you are rockin' the nails! What color is that you have on, babe?

Hugs!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so darn cute Jen.
You look like a damn little kid on Christmas morning with the damn lobster roll.

Love you
M

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to go to Boston. What color is on your nails?
Love it.

2:39 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

You look fabulous, PJ! I am longing for that lobster roll (even though it is not kosher.) I too love Quincy market.

I posted a picture (Isaac says it is jappy) of Argon and myself on my blog today. It is a celebration of sorts.

xoxox to everyone.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

*Hello Pat-
How are you? I love Boston and the roll and bisque were both delish.
Thanks for your kind words. We need to chat soon!

*Hi C-
It was GREAT to see you and hang out (WOWO). You are seriously the Chris Rock of OKC and still as pretty as ever! I am sorry I broke my camera too--it will probably be cheaper to get a new one than to get it fixed--ACK!
xo

*Hello Pia-
How are you? You always have the nicest things to say. I appreciate your kind words. I did indeed give my Grandma many hugs and kisses.
I hope you are enjoying the holidays!

*Hi Karen-
How are you doll? If you do not like lobster you may not like the rolls--however if you like tuna fish sandwiches--the lobster roll is kinda like that only a million times better. Hope you and your gorgeous family are doing great!

*Hello Dearest R-
I hope the holidays are treating you well. Thanks so much for your kind words about me being foxy (blush). It is Hard Knock Life by Deborah Lippman's Vinyl line I have on my nails. I blogged about it just for you!
HUGS. Email coming to you today.

*Shoppingqueen-
Thank you for your very nice words. I would never entertain the thought that I am magazine worthy, but I totally hear you on Heidi Montag.....I do not get it with her. I have never watched her show--I just do not get her appeal.

*Mike-
Thanks for the nice words, and thanks for stopping by. I do feel like a kid on Christmas morning with the lobster rolls. I love them.
Take care!


*Anon-
Hello--you DO need to go to Boston. Boston is awesome. I have on Hard Knock Life by Deborah Lippman's Vinyl line. I never thought it would cause so many comments and queries. Have a nice day.

*Hello Dear Barb-
Happy Hanukkah to you and your family.
WOW I love the new pic of you and Argon. So elegant. You look lovely (and tiny). Much love to you my friend! ROFL about Isaac's "jappy" comment.

xoxo

5:56 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Hi PJ,

It was so good to talk with you today!

Sending lots of good wishes and prayers your way.

According to DH, my purse cost more than his casket will cost!

4:40 PM  
Blogger k said...

i'm surfing your blog & my dad is next to me. he's drooling over lobster rolls now!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home