Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Night Wanderlust

For some reason, Sunday nights always lend themselves to wanderlust for me. My greatest love in life is travel. I will not be satisfied till I see the world. So here I am with a glass of wine dreaming of all the great places in the world I have yet to see. In honor of my chronic wanderlust, I give you photos of my trip to Rome. Titan Fountain.

The Coliseo (as the Romans call it).


View from the Coliseo of the colorful street and my hair.

Vine covered passageway to one of the many gorgeous churches. The Vatican and Saint Peter's Square.


Me in the amazing St. Peter's Basilica comtemplating the confessional.
Inside the Coliseo.
Very cool Roman bathtub.


We stayed at the St. Regis Grand and every night they had a snack waiting for us in the room. This night it was pecorino cheese, breadsticks, and Chianti--delicious.

This is me at the Fontana de Trevi. The fountain is gorgeous, but even more so at night, however be prepared for lots of people and be aware of pickpockets.
This summer I hope to travel more to fun and exotic places. One of my main goals of 2008 is more travel. Do any of you have any fun trips planned for 2008? If so, please share with me.
Beautiful day to all.
(all photos property of MonkeyPosh LLC)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lovely!
I never knew your hair was so curly.

I love your photos. Have you ever thought about a calendar of your photography when you travel?
Sounds like a great idea to me.
Thank you for sharing your pics.

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No trips planned...yet!

My dream trip is to go on safari in Africa on the Masai Mara or the Serengeti. I, also, want to see the pyramids in Luxor and travel down to what I know is my homeland, Nubia, in southern Egypt.

Of course, I am always ready to go to Paris!

Hugs and love!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

So pretty!! I love your hair in a ponytail, btw. I am always envious of your world travels, so of course, I live through your pictures. I hope you get to plan your next trip soon. p.s. my word verification for this post is bonehucked. I'm so using that word today.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will join you in that glass of wine. Gli evviva, il mio amico!

5:37 PM  
Blogger k said...

those are great, and you're always so damn gorgeous!
how is your hand feeling?
we're doing disneyland this summer. i'm looking forward to some fun so-cal shops that we don't have here in the midwest and some art gallery hopping in addition to cinderella and the big mouse!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bellisima! I love Rome.
Did you hit the shops? Prada, Gucci, etc. It is nice to see them in their homeland.
Did you go to confession?

Beautiful photags,

Aussie Beauty.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Pia said...

Wonderlust-swoon!
Love the photos, especially the one of you at the fountain. You look bellissima!

Not very exotic but my dream trip is to go to Italy,esp. the Tuscany region, England,(I want to see the moors from Wuthering Hights) Ireland and Scotland.

Come stai? Hope all is going well for you, your DH, Forrest and Finley.
Ciao!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this escape today. I needed some visual escape and I cannot think of a better place than Rome to escape to.
I love your hair. Is that your natural color?

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home