Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!


If you choose to celebrate Christmas, then I wish you good tidings and a very Merry Christmas. We celebrate Christmas at my house, but the more I learn about other religions, the more I try to honor their traditions and celebrations.

Click
HERE to see something hilarious that I got from Blogging Project Runway and Nick Verreos' blog. This just makes me laugh so hard. It is a greeting from me to you. Go to Nick's blog http://nickverrreos.blogspot.com/ to see his. You will laugh--I promise. His is so much better than mine.

I would also like to wish congratulations to my friend Kelly who got married yesterday. Kelly and I have been friends FOR EVER. This is Kelly and me on Christmas morning at her house when we were 16 years old...so just a few years ago- HA! My mom went on a cruise that year for Christmas and rather than spend Christmas with the rest of my family, I chose to spend Christmas with my friend Kelly and her family. I love Kelly and I wish her much love and happiness in her marriage.
Please do not be jealous of my spiral perm, purple sweat suit, nor the white bandana in my hair. I was 16 years old, and full of holiday spirit (and bad taste obviously)!

Happy Holidays Everyone. I hope your Christmas dreams come true!

6 Comments:

Blogger MISS S said...

CONGARTS TO KELLY, that is awesome. Give her my best. We should all get together soon and give thanks to the Wheat Gods for her awesome news, LOL!!!! Jealousy is not the word for your fashion statement:) By the By, I love your ornament.

Merry x-mas, xoxo

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas!!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes to your friend, Kelly, and her husband, Jen darling!

And, my best to you and your husband for the happiest of holidays and a joyful New Year throughout 2007!

Hugs!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Miss S-

Thanks girl. Yes, Mike W. (who can make curtains with no sewing machine and who should be in Project Runway because of his non sewing skills) and Tammy B. also need to be in on the Wheat God Festivities. I'm diggin on you, you're diggin on me, we're diggin on WHEATIES!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday girl.

Melvis-

Thank you--and --Julia Roberts???? You are too kind. It was all I could do back in the day due to my naturally curly (nappy) hair. I hope your Mom and Step Poppy were able to visit, and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. By the by, my Christmas manicure was Jag-u-ar. I loved it!

Jennifer-
Thanks Sweets. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas also. I wish you joy, peace and blessings for the New Year.

Hello Dear R-
Thank you!! I hope you and your BEAUTIFUL family (including the gorgeous Miss Lily) had a wonderful holiday, and I wish you a very blessed New Years.

xoxo to all you beautiful ladies!

5:38 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

What a cute hairstyle! Actually, I love the spiral perm.

Wishing you a good 2007, Jen. My love to you and your family as always. You are a very special woman.
xoxox
b

5:51 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

I love love love the spiral perm, and I feel your pain. Back in the day, spiral perms were the way to go, especially with wild, wiry hair like mine. Missing you!!
C

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home