Thursday, January 04, 2007

Have a WICKED birthday Ms. P!


Happy Birthday to Ms. P!

I met Ms. P in an improv class full of a motley crew. We had Germalians, angry redheads, ex- nuns, feminine stunt men, young Benecio del Toro lovers, drunk nurses, Tom Cruise look alikes and the list goes on.
It made for some damn fine comedic material and some great friendships. I love each and every person from that class--well except the drunk nurse and the feminine stunt man--he sucks.

Ms. P loves the arts (especially plays and musicals), Sex in The City, sexy shoes, travel etc etc.


Most of all, Ms. P loves having a good time--as this last photo may indicate. I feel it is my civic duty to warn you though--if you see this woman out and about--PLEASE for the love of all things holy--HIDE YOUR VANILLA STOLI AND DIET PEPSI!

Happiest of birthdays Ms. P. I am damn glad to know ya!

(photos from Wikipedia, Broadway.net, neimanmarcus.com and monkeyposh llc)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. P looks like a hoot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. P! And you, J--I had no idea you were the improv queen! I think people who can do improv are geniuses. I wish I had that kind of quick wit (not to mention courage). Do you perform publicly??

(Side note: my word verification blurb was BLEEPU.)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Luring the boys with my mad Sloppy Joe Skills said...

Hey ya!!! Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday even though I know I dont know you I just like to say happy birthday to people who seem cool. Happy birthday to you!! LOL!! I am Monkey's crazy OC friend. Happy Birthday to ya!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

WW-

Yes, Ms P is a hoot indeed.
Hilarious word verification.
As soon as my cookies with clear I will do my questions in Fours.

Oh yeah--well bleepu too! Meshugina.

Hey Skooch--

Pat is cool and I am sure she loves the B-day wishes from my crazy Okie Friends! Please tell all the peeps in Oklahoma that in Chicago when we party we put bowls on our heads--cause that is how we roll up here.
Much love to my Skoochie!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

**(raising my hand and waving wildly)** me me me, I want to party with a bowl on my head! Happy Birthday, Ms. P. Anyone that is a friend of Fuschia's is a friend of mine! Hope you had a great birthday!

Love you Fush.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Yo C!
FIESTA MY MUY BONITA Amiga!! Thanks C, I am sure Ms. P loves the southern fried OKIE b-day wishes!
Thanks for stopping by. I want a bowl on my head too. That's hot!

Big Love to my C!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Oh and by the by Ms. P--my nickname was FUSCHIA in high school. Not many people up here know that--but it is still alive and kicking back in the O.C.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home