Monday, April 02, 2007

Gwen, L.A.M.B., and Harajuku Lovers

I like Gwen Stefani. She is unique. She is funky. She is ecclectic. She knows what she likes, and she does not try to conform to what everyone else is doing. I dig that.
I think she is beautiful in a very unique way, and I like her style. I could not pull off her style, but I admire it just the same. Her music is fun and upbeat--even if I do not understand what she is talking about half the time-I love it!



I have to say, I have not been a huge fan of everything in her L.A.M.B (Love Angel Music Baby) collection. Some of her purses were just too "logo" for me. I did love a lot of her clothing. It is dressy, but with an edge. Very cool. The other day I was at Nordstrom looking for a watch and I came across Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers and L.A.M.B. Watch lines.




I immediately fell in love with this Giraffe Love Watch. I bought it on the spot. I love giraffes, and this watch is cool, and whimsical and priced right at around $56.00. I wear it a lot and people always comment on it.
There are many unique watches in the Harajuku Lovers line. This is another cool one. There are many more that you can check out at The Bunker Online .
Gwen Stefani also branched the Harajuku Lovers line into chidren's clothing. You can find it at www.apothia.com .


Her L.A.M.B line of watches is also nice. They are a bit more pricy and they play to a much different taste than the Harajuku Lovers line. The watch above is the Black Leather Braided Watch and it will run you around $259.00 at THE BUNKER ONLINE .
This is the White Renniassance Leather Watch from L.A.M.B. Very unique. I would have the white leater filthy in minutes. This beauty costs $274.00 at THE BUNKER ONLINE.
The Bunker Online also carries a variety of other items. Their logo at the top of their page is very Bewitched and very cool.
Have a funky, unique and Hollaback day!
All watch photos from www.thebunkeronline.com . You can also find all of Gwen's watches at select Nordstrom stores.
Photos of Gwen Stefani from Yahoo Music and www.Wickipedia.com .

10 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Gwen is my favorite! I love her for the same reasons you do. I was thrilled to find a picture of my young self in the exact same outfit she wore on the Tragic Kingdom CD back cover - and I wore it first! :P

I love the watches you've picked out here. LOVE them!

11:21 AM  
Blogger MISS S said...

I love Gwen as well like both Jennifer and u. The H lover's watches do seem childlike, but I loved the first L.A.M.B. watch. I was thinking sweet escape for sure!!!!!!!!! I did not know that u fancy the long neck fellows.

xoxo

12:53 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

I like the watch you picked up it is so cute.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally I can post on your blog!

I have been a lurker for a while and tried to post a couple of times but could never get it to work.
Love your blog. You should post more though. Sometimes you go over a week with no posts. You are missed when I do not get my monkeyposh fix!

Keep up the good work.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

I thought of you when I saw this, Gwen and Gavin are selling their Los Feliz home, the website is here -

http://2566aberdeen.com/

currently listed at 4.8 mil

7:41 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

yeah they are selling, so maybe you should like, look into getting it. Gwen is very unique, and I like nonconformists. The giraffe watch is way cute, and I love giraffes too! What is that about? Am I 7? loves.

2:56 PM  
Blogger jennipah said...

you've been a busy blogger, and i've been a bad one. your watch is uber cute! i want one too, dear parisjasmal!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love gwen and lamb and Harajuku Lovers i love how theres something for everyone !

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can i get that giraffe watch?! since the first time i saw it i loved it but i can not find it anywhere! help!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Hi there,
I also love the giraffe watch but, cannot find it anywhere. Any suggestions?!?! I'm a big collector of giraffes.

Thanks,
lagirafe

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home