Thursday, June 14, 2007

Home from Paris




Whoooo Hoooo! Paris is HOT in June.

I had never been to Paris in the dead of summer before, so I was not prepared for the heat, humidity and the crowded crowds of endless tourists and people and humans and folks all crowding into all the humid hoards and groups of neverending crowds. GAH

The trip was still fantastic.
I went nuts in the new Guerlain Musee -Beautiful. I got a Serge non export. I got to spend time with lovely people and friends.
I ate carbs from sun up till sun down. I have blisters and a few more freckles. I was jetlagged, dehydrated, tired, and in heaven.

Paris would be *perfect* it it had Diet Pepsi with ice. Beautiful ice. As soon as our plane landed in Chicago, I got the biggest Diet Pepsi I could find and I made sure it had LOTS of ice.

We stayed on the Left Bank this time and had a whole different experience than our times before.

I cannot get our 4 gig photo card to download into our dinosaur of a computer--so I cannot post the best pictures yet. As soon as we figure it out I will post.

I hope everyone had a splendid week.

Thanks for all the comments and e-mails.

(photo from PARISJASMAL/monkeyposh LLC 2007)


6 Comments:

Blogger MISS S said...

WELCOME HOME JEN AND diet pepsi w/ lots of ice JUICE!!!!!!! I am glad u had a good time. Looking fwd to more pics!

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound to the good old US of A.

Please share photos and adventures.

This is Shanna, it will not let me sign in.
Rats

5:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! What perfumes did you get? Do tell! :) Inquiring noses want to know.

7:25 AM  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Back already? It sounds like you had a splendid time, darling.

Please share all the details with me when you have the time. I think I emailed you the day that you left, so I can't wait to hear back from you.

Love and big hugs!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO POST PICTURES ALREADY WOULD YOU?
DAMN!

YOU ARE NOT THAT DAMN BUSY.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

*Thanks S-Love!
I will post more pics soon.

xo

*Hi Shanna-
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!

*Hello Ina-
Will do the next post all about my fragrance finds and loves, and the ones I got.

*Hi R-
I did have a splendid time, but like I said--very very hot and humid. I will write you with all the deets soon!
Much love!

*Hi Anon-
I will post pics, but I am sorry to say I have been that damn busy. ACK. Summer is always so dang busy!

Lovely day to all!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home