Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy (Belated) Birthday S-Love!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!!!

I would like to wish one of my very best friends in the world a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I was busy this weekend and did not get on the computer, so I am just now able to pay her some b-day homage! By the way, she loves BSB, and is not ashamed in the least.


Steph and I met many moons ago at Muscular Dystrophy Summer Camp in Oklahoma. It was the first summer of camp for both of us. I was a counselor and Steph was a camper. Steph has a form of Muscualr Dystrophy known as Friedrichs Ataxia. Her bright smile and sunny disposistion draws everyone in and she and I became quick friends. We were able to go to camp for a few years together, as well as do some Jerry Lewis Telethons together in Tulsa, Ok. Too bad we live in different states now, but we still manage to keep in touch to gossip and talk about our favorite reality shows-HA! We love Survivor and Jeff Probst--on a side note--we loved him on Rock and Roll Jeopardy WAY before Survivor, and it is safe to say we are probably 2 of the only lame-os on the planet who will admit we watched Rock and Roll Jeopardy.When time permitted, we always watched Real World and RW/RR Challenge. I have to admit I do not really catch those shows anymore, but Steph and I have shared many laughs over those shows. Real World New Orleans and Real World Chicago have to be our faves-- Walla Walla Kidney Stone Justin Justin....God love Kyle from Buffalo Grove, Illinois. Hilarious!
A post about Steph would not be complete without a shout out to Dr. Pepper--her favorite beverage for ever. This is a photo of Stephanie and me a few years ago at my house. She is pretty and smart and one of the funniest ladies I know! I LOVE YOU GIRL! Happiest of Birthdays to you! ((Summer Sisters))

Beautiful day to all!

Photos from AllPosters.com, Wickipedia, MTV.com, About.com and MonkeyPosh LLC.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Bday to the Fren of Jen.

Many happy returns Stephanie.

1:44 PM  
Blogger MISS S said...

AWWWW. I am sooo smiling from ear to ear. Nobody makes me roll more than Jen. Thanks for strolling down memory homage for me!!! You can't go wrong with BSB, DP, RR Jep, and RW. I am not ashamed to be a 33 year old BSB lover!! Till Death do us part! Yes, Jen and I would kick ass and take names at Rock n Roll Jep. so dont try us, LOL! (I love Jeff Probst too)!....ZWEE DAH BO ZWEE DAH BO DEE, like a bad rap video I am outie!

xoxo S-Love

2:34 PM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! I remember LONG ago (way before BSB)hearing all about you. How wonderful that you have stayed such good friends. Any friend of J's is a friend of mine... Hope you had a great birthday.
Side note to Jen: Hope you are good. I need some makeup *assistance*. I will email you.... Damn my 34 year old skin to hell.

12:24 PM  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

Happy birthday to Stephanie. You've got a lot of good friends, J. I suppose it's because you ARE such a good friend. :-)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

*Dear Anon-

Thanks for the kind words. Steph is indeed a great "fren"!

*Miss S.--
For real till death do us part. I am so happy we have become such great friends. I consider you family!
Love you!

*C--
That is so sweet that you remember my MDA stories from back in the day! What are your queries about makeup? I will try to help you, but you are gorgeous! Your skin does not look a day over 25!
xo

*Hi K-

Thank you! That is so kind. I may not have talent or skils, but I try to always be a good friend!

xoxo to all!

4:17 PM  
Blogger k said...

omg i loved r&r jeop! they need to bring it back.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home