Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Dreaming of a Pink Christmas --Blueprint Magazine

I am loving this pink Christmas tree on the front of Blueprint this month. To me, it is just barely teetering betwixt being elegant and totally campy. I love that combination. Pink is unexpected and that is cool. I am always trying to find ways to think outside the box during the holidays. Red and green are just so 5 years ago-ha. Mistletoe and holly--yawn yawn yawn.
According to Blueprint, this awesome tree is the "Pretty in Pink" tree from TREETOPIA.COM . It retails for $250.00.
The Modern Holiday issue of Blueprint is full of wonderful recipes, creative gift ideas and nifty holiday party ideas. There is also a great red lipstick spread on page 52 and a beautiful Winter Coat spread called Outer Beauty starting on page 68.

You can also get all sorts of Blueprint information on BLUEPRINTMAG.COM . It has a little something for everyone.

Have a festive day!

4 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Hi J,

That is so you, F & F.

Not being the Christmas type, I can relate to the femininity and statement this tree makes.

have a good day.
xoxox

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Aloo from across the pond.

That holiday tree is most pretty. I do not think I can get Blueprint in Scotland, but it looks like a lovely glossy.

12:59 AM  
Blogger The Siren said...

I succumbed to the lure of this magazine teaser rate too. The pink Christmas tree to me really IS campy, but in a good way. It reminds me of Lucy Van Pelt -- "yeah, Charlie Brown! get one painted pink!"

6:21 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

that is such an awesome tree and that name is perfect.. pretty in pink is still one of my favorite flicks!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home