Friday, March 31, 2006

Jeremy Piven ..Journey of a Lifetime, or just something for publicity.



Tomorrow night the HD(high def) Channel is premiering a special about Jeremy Piven traipsing across India getting in touch with his inner soul-* I will give you a moment to stifle your laughs*...... It will also be shown on the more popular Travel Channel on April 3. Now, most of you know I really like Jeremy Piven. I do not know what origninally drew me to him, but I do like him a lot. He has that sparkley eye thing going on when he smiles...it is really special and really rare and it gets me every time. Is he the sexiest man in the world?--Maybe not. Is he the most talented man in Hollywood?--Maybe not. But homeboy has that rare and oh so special sparkley eye magic, and the sparkley eye magic is the thing!
Click here to see my more of my adoration for J-Piv:
http://monkeyposh.blogspot.com/2005/09/folks-that-make-monkey-smile-premier.html


The show is called Journey of a Lifetime....with Jeremy Piven. I saw one of the commercials for this production and it showed my boy Jeremy Piven in a TOGA. Now if my memory serves me well from all my ancient Rome and Greek studies--then traditionally men wear nothing under a toga.

HELLO--Jeremy Piven.....NAKED.....under a sheet?

Travel Channel ----ARE YOU READING MY FREAKIN MIND?

(banner on top is from HDTV.com, and the other is from a free poster page)

10 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Perry said...

This is also going to be on the Travel Channel next Monday - either right before or right after our other dreamboat, Anthony Bourdain. Did you catch Anthony's Asia special - I only made it through the first half - it ran too late for me.

11:22 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Oh dear. I cannot pretend to even relate, but you know, if I substitue someone else (oh I don't have anyone specific in mind, but we'll say Neil Finn) for Jeremy Piven naked under a sheet and I'd know just why you'd be glued to the TV screen.

2:05 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

He is cute, I must admit, and you will be in heaven tomorrow....

But he in no way holds a candle, even a small one, to Forrest & Nikki!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Mel,
The show was good. J-Piv went to this orphanage and I was crying. The little girls were so sweet and beautiful. Jeremy seemed to really be moved by them. He went to a fortune teller who told him he would be married within the year so then I was crying even harder!!!!!

Joni-

Hello!! You are right--it is the Travel Channel as opposed to the Discovery Channel. I was confused because the HD channel is actually the Discovery HD Channel. I edited my post. I cannot wait till BOURDAIN tonight!

Hi Katiekins-
HA Neil Finn. So refined, so weird, so British! He is British, right?

Hello Barb,

Yes he is a cutie, but you are right--Forrest and Nicki leave him in the dust.

xoxo to one and all.

4:56 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

He's not = he's from New Zealand :)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

The Pivert!

Had no idea you were a fan. Secretly, somewhere, I like him too. But for some reason, it is difficult to admit.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

K
Ahhhhh...someone has been reading Perez! HA I love J-Piv.

Molstrom-
Thanks for visiting...however your post is (YAWN) boring. You may be correct and all with your wraparound skirt information and all, but that does not go along with my fantasy, and it is MY BLOG, so I shall keep on believing it was a toga with no undies!
HA!
Have a wonderful day!

Why do I keep getting posts from people with no blog and no profile?

2:06 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Oh my god, I SAW that show too and it was so awesome! Jeremy Piven is one of those "accessible" stars, he's like your everyday guy, and I think he's from Chicago originally!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Crystal.
Hello--Yes, J-Piv is from Evanston. His parents started the Piven Theater Workshop there.
I believe he still has an apartment in Streeterville.
I heart him~!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats not for publicity. And in god's name its not a Toga. Its something like the indian version of a wrap around. Traditionally worn by men and is called a 'lungi'.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home