Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Golden Globes

I missed a lot of the Globes and did not get to see what everyone was wearing, however Drew was my favorite look last night. She looked fresh and young and pretty--it was such a great departure from THIS: SKREEEEEEE! This was her look at the Globes last year. Great improvement Drew!

I also thought Jennifer Lopez looked beautiful. I loved the dress and how it opened on the side. I loved her hair, her makeup (she has the best nude lip glosses in the business) and just the whole package.On the other hand, Cameron looked like a cartoon. Me no likey the hair or the lipstick or the dress. She was NOT bringing sexy back.
Jennifer Love Hewitt just looked old for lack of better word. The look was just tired and blah. Jennifer Love Hewitt is such a fun, beautiful girl, ( My friend Felish and I saw her in person at Barneys New York one time and I was struck by how beautiful she really is) I do not know why she would come to an awards show looking so old.

My favorite Men of the evening were -- Dr. McDreamy -Patrick Dempsey, Jamie Fox (who has always been one of my faves) and Sasha Baron Cohen. I cannot get blogger to upload pictures of them--as I guess I am at my limit for pictures in this post (damn blogger). Sasha is my new Jeremy Piven. Sasha is gorgeous and tall and Jewish and he is a genius. I think I love him--but will have to fight my friend Barbara for him! HA.

I look forward to seeing what other people thought of the Globes.

Lovely day to all!


(photos from People.com)

9 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

There were some interesting dresses and colors, PJ, I must admit. Drew seemed to be a hit. The color of that dress was a bit pale for my tastes.

And yes, Sasha is a comic genius! I adore him, and have a post dedicated to him today as well. He is so very funny, quick, and has a very cool last name as well.

xox
ps. will you be posting any pictures?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You're replacing the Piv!?!?!? :P Sacha is incredible. He is so very sexy and intelligent and just all over yummy. I even find him mildly attractive as Ali G. OMG I know.

Jennifer Love Hewitt really does seem like an amazingly beautiful girl. I just wish she could find a stylist that was more able to capture *her* essence and play to it.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw shucks, I LOVE cartoony! The thing I like about Cameron is that she hasn't lost touch with her modeling past; she likes the high-concept concept. Then again, if I were famous, I'd probably be dressing all Cher-Bob-Mackie, so don't take what I say too seriously.

Agree that SBC is great. Incredibly brave. Can you imagine having the cajones to do the stuff he does?

1:26 PM  
Blogger MISS S said...

I saw them too girl. Agree w/ u about Drew's look being much better than last year. I think J L Hewitt is very pretty, but it seems as though she tries to much. I love Cameron's bubbily personality. She can wear anything well except for the Bjork swan dress she wore this year! She looked sloppy. No comment on SBC cause I dont get it. Jaime Foxx is foxy, Mcdreamy can be my loverboy any day! I just love and respect Will Smith!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

I agree on Cameron (eww), JLo, and definitely Jamie Foxx (yum). I think Justin took all the sexy with him when he left and left her with none, not even a smidgen. Clearly.

And Drew did look good. I love her.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Drew looked so great and last year that dress was terrible.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Sascha Baron Cohen. If I saw him in public I'd have to be restrained. He's totally second on my list after Matthew Fox. Lovely day!

6:48 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Yes, Drew looked amazing.

9:57 AM  
Blogger kuri* said...

Wow, Jennifer Lopez's dress is amazing! She looks gorgeous, as does Drew. She does rock the nude lip; I want her secret!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home