Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tagged!

I have been TAGGED by the beautiful and brilliant K at HER COOL BLOG to list some of my likes and history in fours. So here goes K:

FOUR jobs I have had:
1. Pharmacy Technician
2. Restaurant Ho-stess
3. Waitress

4. Errand Wench

FOUR movies I could watch over and over:
1. Waiting To Exhale
2. Shawshenk Redemption
3. Belle Du Juor
4. Little Manhattan

FOUR places I have lived apart from where I live now:
1. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
2. Germany
3. Moore, Oklahoma
4. Rockford, Illinois (my own version of HELL)


FOUR TV shows that I love:
1. Little People Big World (this borders on obsession)
2. Greys Anatomy

3. Saturday Night Live
4. Project Runway

FOUR places I have been on holiday:
1. Greece
2. Hawaii
3. Paris, France
4. Venice, Italy

FOUR websites I visit daily:

1. MSN News
2. Yahoo
3. Orbitz.com (always looking for some good travel rates)

4. ??? some days I do not visit any websites at all.

FOUR favorite foods:
1. Mexican Food
2. Indian Food
3. Homemade bread with unsalted butter (although this is a VERY rare treat)
4. Turtle Brownie

FOUR places I would rather be right now: (there are MANY place I would like to be)

1. In Paris shopping
2. hanging out with my Grandma
3. in Monte Carlo on the beach

4. at Cesar Milan's Dog Sancturary in Los Angeles( my idea of heaven)

FOUR people I am tagging:
1. Anyone
2. who wants
3 to
4 play

Thanks to K and beautiful day to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ho-stess" -- ROFLMAO!!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home