Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Beautiful Spring Shoes from Piperlime

Have you shopped at PIPERLIME yet? It is the fairly new shoe website extravaganza from the folks at Gap Inc. Do not let the Gap name fool you, this site has very high end footwear, that is sure to dazzle your feet this Spring. This is the gorgeous Tracey Reese El Abrazo shoe. These are so unique and girlie without being fussy.
This is the Tracey Reese Tango shoe. These are somewhat fussy with the big scarf bow on the ankle, but I love it. Sometimes I like something a little unexpected on the foot. Something with flair.

I LOVE this shoe. It is the Betty Muller Pearl shoe. These are very pin up girl to me. Very Dita Von Teese. I like the pop of red on the strap. Such fun and sexy shoes!

This is the KRIS (Bon Jour WinterWheat) Sandal from Bandolino. Beautiful and practical shoes that look smart and classy, but yet also look like they could let loose and have fun on a dance floor and be a little naughty. Come to think of it, that almost perfectly describes WinterWheat too. HA!

This is the very cool and chunky Kenneth Cole New York Stripeless Sandal. I love the blood red color of these shoes, and I love the structure. I think I will be ordering these today.And because flats are so in this season, I wanted to include a cute pair of flatties. This is the Mia Gabriella Weave Flat. Very cute and very garden party. I love them.
Check out PIPERLIME next time you are in the mood to look at shoes. They have stellar customer service and a good selection. They also have quite a variety of shoes for men too.
Have a lovely day!

(all photos and Piperlime graphic from www.piperlime.com )

3 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

I thought they where owned by the gap... I really like the last flats they are cute.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the Kenneth Cole's!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

cute shoes!! cute shoes!! Im a sucker for cute shoes. These are great.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home