Monday, April 30, 2007

Zac Posen Iconic Bag


MUST. HAVE. THIS.
I am not a girl who believes in love at first sight.
I am not a girl who falls hard or quickly. I fancy myself practical and reasonable when it comes to affairs of the heart......HOWEVER......
This bag is courting me, wooing me, romancing me to the core. This bag is making me fall head over (red patent leather) heels in love. I hear Frank Sinatra love songs in my head when I glance at it. It makes my heart go pitter pat and my credit card shiver with exhilaration.
This is the gorgeous Iconic Bag by the equally swoon-worthy Zac Posen. Zac is such an amazing young designer. There are so many of his designs I am not brave enough to wear, but this....yes this....I would wear and adore and lovingly caress and ..... you get the idea.
The Iconic Bag is sure to become an icon indeed this season. I must have it. It comes at a hefty price so my phone and electricity may be shut off, but who needs those things when you have TRUE LOVE?
Find this gorgeous bag at www.eluxury.com .
Graphic from www.eluxury.com .
Have a beautiful day!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is beautiful.

Does it zip or snap shut?

Thank you.

5:08 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

You do have the nicest taste, Peej. Wow. I couldn't ever muster up the guts to break my budget over it, though :P But I still want it, anyhow!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

You have had a lot on your plate lately...you've earned it, girl. Go for it!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Boston Red Lox said...

Hi Parisjasmal. Thanks for visiting my site. I love yours too and I LOVE this bag!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Patricia Perry said...

Love the Zac Posen bag - very classic! It was great sipping margaritas with you last night. Let's do it again soon.

4:30 PM  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Now I am not a big bag fan, and I did not check the price tag, but that bag is gorgeous!

Don't you have a birthday coming up? I think you should treat yourself, darling.

Hugs!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

*Hello Anon-

I think it zips. I was so blinded by love, I forgot to check!

Have a great day!

*Hi Katie--
Thanks. Many would argue my taste is pretty "out there", but I like what I like. There are so many things I would never muster the guts to buy....but we can still dream!!
Lovely day to you and your family--Oh and I hope your back is all better!!!

*Hello Gretchen-
Thanks girl. I think your comment alone will enable me and allow me to justify the purchase!!
HA! Hope you are doing wonderful!

Hello Boston!!!
I will add you today! Oh and if you think of it, next time you eat a lobster roll--please think of me. I am in LOVE with lobster rolls and Boston is the only place I have been that I can find them.
I love Boston!!
Have a great day--oh and we must share redhead tips for hair and makeup!
Lovely day to you!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

PAT!!

Indeed! The margaritas were delicious! Let's meet up at Uncle Julios in Chicago next time, eat on the patio, then hit a concert at Joe's on Weed. I will check their schedule.
It was good to see you!
Have a great day!

Lovely R-

You are kind, but nope--no more birthdays for me. I quit celebrating a couple of years ago when I turned 26. SHUT UP!!! HA HA HA!
Have a lovely day!

xoxo

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home