Friday, May 11, 2007

Holy Neroli! It's almost Mother's Day!




I did not think I liked Neroli. I usually pick up on a slightly earthy, dirty note that does not agree with me. However....the new Annick Goutal Neroli is making me sing a different tune. I love it. It is soft and feminine and so summery. It reminds me more of Annick Goutal's

le' Chevrefeuille than it does any other Neroli I have ever tried. The le' Chevrefeuille is my very favorite of the Annick Goutal line. Oh and Annick (or Camille) , if you are reading this, then please consider making a line of ancillary products (shower gel, lotions, etc) in the le' Chevrefeuille scent. That would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

This scent would be a PERFECT gift for Mother's Day if your Mom likes soft, floral, feminine scents. You can find it at www.Saks.com
or at select Nordstrom stores. Petite Cherie and Songes, both by Annick Goutal would also be great gifts for the special Moms in your life.


If you have not purchased anything for that special Mom in your life yet, if you order today at www.1800Flowers.com , (or call 1.800. FLOWERS) they will deliver to your Mom by Mother's Day. They have a big selection of flowers in all different prices. I have used them many times for flowers, and I have always been pleased with their service, and their flowers are always beautiful.

Here is wishing everyone a beautiful day, and a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend!

(graphic of Annick Goutal Neroli from www.saks.com . Floral graphic from www.1800Flowers.com )

4 Comments:

Blogger violetnoir said...

J, that flower arrangement is lovely. Is that from 1-800-flowers. We usually order from another on-line flower site, but these look beautiful!

I love AG fragrances. I recently purchased Eau de Camille, which is a perfect scent for spring. My sister wears nothing but AG fragrances. She must have about eight or nine of them. Ce Soir ou Jamais, Quel Amour, and Tubereuse (I don't think it's available in the states) are her favorites. Songes is my favorite.

Hugs!

8:40 AM  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

You know, I agree with you about orange flower. My memory of it is orange flower water from Florida. It's plain and uncut and to my nose, bitter. So I've always stayed away from neroli. But TDC Divine Bergamote has a big neroli hit in it, and I liked the Tom Ford neroli scent way more than I wanted to admit. Now you've got me wanting to re-test AG's version. I know I sniffed it briefly but I didn't let it dry down on my arm like TF's neroli, and it was in the drydown that I found I liked it. I think I've figured out that if neroli is balanced with citrus, just a little, it cuts the bitterness and I end up loving it. I think Les Nuits d'Hadrien has neroli, and I *adore* that one. Thanks for the inspiration to go dig up my sample again! (And beautiful flowers!)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

F and F told me to tell you Happy Mother's Day from them, and you are the best dog mom ever!

8:13 PM  
Blogger priscilla said...

*Writes down AG Neroli and Le Chevrefeuille...goes off to order samples*

I must try both of these! Have a lovely day!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home