Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Guerlain + Pucci = Love

I am as happy as a little girl. Pucci and Guerlain have teamed up for this gorgeous feat in cosmetics and stylish packaging for Spring--much to the delight of myself and my cosmetics loving friends! I love Pucci. I have many Pucci items...scarves, shoes, even a bathing suit. I also love Guerlain. Although my first love for them lies in their fragrances, I do love their makeup. I am a little late in posting about these beauties as they have been out for a while, but they are Limited Edition for Spring 2007, so if you want them, you might want to order them now. You can find the whole line at www.neimanmarcus.com .
Gorgeous Guerlain Meteorites Powder for Spring. This would look so beautiful on your vanity or dressing table. The colors are amazing!

This is the Meteorites brush and brush case. The case is so beautiful!
This is the Guerlain eye set. Those are not colors I would wear (honestly) but they compliment the colors of the case, and aesthetically, it is lovley.


This is the Guerlain Lip Glosses and Bubble Blush new for Spring. The lip colors look beautiful--well except for the teal one. Would any of you wear a bright teal lip gloss? I am not sure about that one--but they are totally staying true to their Pucci color scheme.

Find all these beauties at www.neimanmarcus.com .

All graphics from www.neimanmarcus.com .

Have a colorful day!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so nice. You are right, it would look nice on my vanity or your vanity ( or any vanity).

I live in Naples Italy so I am not sure where to find this.

Will Neiman Marcus ship to me?

6:50 AM  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Beautiful, J! I love the fragrances, but can't wear Guerlain makeup and face products. They have something in them that I am allergic to.

Hugs!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

This is such a gorgeous collection! I keep looking at the meteorites and brush!!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monkey,

This stuff is amazing looking. I agree with viotletnoir about their cosmetics. They have a fragrance or something that does not agree with me. This set is very pretty though.

Hope your week is Monkeylicious.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Patricia Perry said...

I love Pucci prints - so trippy, so 60s mod! These makeup accessories are fab!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home