Friday, April 27, 2007

Beauty Blender Sponge--Modernize The Way You Make Up.





Behold the Beauty Blender sponge!


At first glance it may look like a simple pear (or tear if you are so inclined) shaped hot pink sponge with no special talents, but contraire my beauty loving friends. The Beauty Blender sponge is magic--or so it seems to me.


The lovely and talented Bridget at Odalisque-(see link below)http://monkeyposh.blogspot.com/2005/10/odalisque.html in Geneva, Illinois introduced me to the Beauty Blender sponge and I was hooked. Do not get me wrong, Bridget is a wizard when it comes to makeup application. She has covered my blemishes, freckles, and all around crazy skin imperfections before -- but this time was different. This time was special. This time Bridget was packing the Beauty Blender Sponge. They truly made the powder application flawless and seem light as air. I bought the sponges on the spot, and have used them every day since. They truly are amazing.



They are easy to use and so soft -not to mention the uber cool bright pink color. The coverage they provide is excellent. If you have not tried them yet, give them a try at THE BEUATY BLENDER WEBSITE , or at www.Amazon.com or www.drugstore.com .

You can also get the official Beauty Blender sponge cleanser at their website.

You will love them, trust me.

(graphics from the official Beauty Blender website--link above)


3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

That is *adorable*!!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,
not to be rude or belittle your post in any way, but, er, well, let's see................it looks like a bright pink sort of contraception.

sorry my love, but I kid you not.

love you.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Jennifer-
I know, right? So cute!

Anonymous--
SKRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home