Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday Party Pink Kicks....and Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is hoping everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of friends and family and lots of good food. I am thankful every day for all my blessings, and I plan to do a post of all the things I am thankful for......but in the mean time let's talk shoes. Here are some great pink party shoes to compliment the party pink dresses I posted below.



First and foremost is one of my favorite shoes in the world--the Brian Atwood Ashland shoe. I love Brian Atwood. I met him at a party in New York City not too long ago. He is model gorgeous and very gracious and obviously a design genius. I am not sure if this shoe is still available as it was for sale about 2 years ago on
NEIMAN MARCUS but I could not let a pink party shoe post go by without paying homage to the gorgeous candy pink Brian Atwood Ashland shoe.
This sassy little number is the Fran by Via Spiga. Very flirty and feminine--I love it. I found this shoe at
ZAPPOS which is an AMAZING site for all kinds of footwear--in case you are one of the 10 people who do not know. Their selection is great and their customer service is AMAZING! This is the Bessy by Steven (for Steve Madden) in fuschia patent. I love the rounded toe and the chunky heel. I think it would be perfect with a black outfit for a pop of color. I also found these at ZAPPOS . I saw Ann Curry (from the Today show) in a pair of these one time standing outside of Barneys and she looked HOT. By the way, Ann Curry turned 50 or 50 something this week and I have to say, she is gorgeous and she makes 50 look fabulous. Rock on Ann!
This is the lovley and shiny Pandora Bow shoe by Charles David, also from Zappos . Although I do like this shoe, I am not sure about the gold heel. Gold on footwear freaks me out a little....incidentally ( and for the sake of full disclosure) I have an aversion to denim on footwear too--it is so tacky.....at least to me. This is the Ann Klein Blush Peep Toe Wedge. I love the deeper pink/purple of this one. It also looks comfortable enough to wear around town. You can find this one also at ZAPPOS . This sexy number is the Betsey Johnson Weston shoe. I appreciate all of Betsy Johnson's funky designs. I cannot wear some of her stuff because I am just not that brave or cutting edge--however she does have some very beautiful and unique stuff. This shoe can also be found at ZAPPOS .

This is the very cool Nine West Egret shoe. I love how structured this shoe looks--very funky. From the photo, I am not sure how easy they would be to walk in, but I like looking at them. The funky Egret is also found at...yep you guessed it- Zappos .

If you are brave enough to fight the crowds today then I give you kudos and good wishes to find lots of great bargains. I will be doing some shopping on line, but mostly using this day to work from home and watch some great movies. Per my friends suggestions I will be watching "Home For The Holidays" and "Paris, Je T'aime". I may also fit in some "Ugly Betty" episodes since I have never watched an episode of that show. I know--no one can believe it. I also plan to indulge in left over lobster and curry.....bliss. If I do leave the house, it will only be to get a manicure.

Whatever you do today, I hope your day is wonderful.

(photos from www.neimanmarcus.com and www.zappos.com )

5 Comments:

Blogger Pia said...

Hi ParisJ,
Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to you and your dear husband and family and furry family!
I love your choice of pink shoes, hot and gorgeous! I especially like the Bessy shoe worn by Ann Curry, looks great and looks comfortable too. Ann looks great for 50,wouldn't have known her age by looking at her.
Have a great holiday weekend,I'm off to check out Steve Madden's Bessy shoe at Zappo's,thanks.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah I remember when we met B Atwood. So fun. Too bad no cameras were allowed. What a bunch of snobs.

I hope you and your fam had a good Thanksgiving.

Love the festive pink shoes.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Isadora said...

:) OK, pass the ankle strapped sandals this way please. Oh, no not just the pink - one in every color, please.

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful pink shoes. i hope you and your family had a nice gluttonous american holiday of food and folly.

7:24 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Hi PJ

You really are into a pink phase, and the merchandise you have displayed is so beautiful.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

I have a new post on my blog, a confession of sorts, which questions whether I am a shop-o-holic. You will enjoy it, I hope.

xoxox to everyone.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home